So fearless it is almost wild, Kharafi is stronger and sharper than anything else in the Oud Classic Collection. Notes of heavy wood after rainfall and freshly scythed hay vibrate thrillingly. Cinnamon bubbles hotly in thick, sweet honey, daring us to taste. Pungent spices vie with sun-dried apricot, not so much blending as colliding deliriously. Our senses are toyed with, then seized, then wholly - and happily - possessed. This big, bold fragrance has been given the name “legendary Indian Oud”, originating as it does from the Aquilaria Malaccensis trees of India’s glorious Assam region. Here, the people are renowned for their knowledge of Oud, having refined their own style of distilling it across the centuries. It is no surprise that this oil, precious and prestigious, features in the proud history of the Mughal Empire, epicenter of India’s “golden age”. The emperors and empresses bathed in it, while the scent of Oud luxuriously permeated the vast halls of their imperial court.
Pure Agarwood Oil
Size : 3 ml
LEVEL OF INTENSITY
Payments can be made via credit card or debit card with a valid billing and shipping address*. For credit cards, we accept Visa and Mastercard.
Payments can also be made via bank transfer from some countries. In order to check if you can make a bank transfer payment from your location or to arrange to make a payment by bank transfer, please contact our Client Service Team at: email@example.com. However, please note that it can take up to 14 (fourteen) days to process purchases made by bank transfer.
All transactions are secured. The Ameenahoud website utilises the Omise PCI-DSS1 encryption system to protect personal and payment data.
If you require any additional information or assistance regarding payments, please contact our Client Service Team at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*When paying by credit card, your billing address must match the address of your credit card. If the addresses do not correspond, we will not be able to process the order.
Billing addresses must be one of the following countries: Brazil, Canada, USA, UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Greece, Finland, Russia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Monaco, Sweden, Slovakia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, Latvia, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Poland, Norway, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, Australia, New Zealand.
Shipments are made by DHL Worldwide Express and normally arrive within 5-7 working days.
After an order has been processed and the shipping confirmation email has been sent, it is not possible to change the delivery address, the method of delivery, or the order details.
- When your order has been processed, you will receive an email informing you that your order has been shipped.
- The shipping period commences when you receive your shipping confirmation email.
- Delivery schedules are estimates and for advisory purposes only. Actual delivery times are dependent on the acceptance and approval of your order in addition to issues beyond our control during the shipping process.
- Some orders may require additional security validation, which could delay the delivery.
- Working days and times are Monday to Friday from 10am to 6:30pm, excluding public holidays.
- Shipments can only be delivered to a valid billing address.
- Shipments cannot be delivered to student/campus accommodation, hotels, restaurants, stores or forwarding addresses.
- If the goods are being shipped to an address in a remote location, the delivery time may be longer than estimated.
Tracking Your Order
- After your order has been dispatched by DHL, you will be given an airway bill, which you can use to track the order through the DHL system.
- You will also be assigned an order number, which will be included in your order confirmation email. Please provide this number if ever you need to contact us about your order.
- You can track your order online by clicking on either My orders in your Ameenah account or the tracking link in your shipping confirmation email.
- You can start to track your order from when you receive your shipping confirmation email.
Damaged or Lost Products
In the case of damage to the package and/or product when you receive your order, please take a picture of the damage and open the package in the presence of the courier staff to verify the condition of the products.
Then contact our Client Service Team by email at: email@example.com. Please provide us with your order number and include the photograph and details in your email.
If your order is lost or damaged by our courier, we will replace the products free of charge (including delivery). However, please inform us of the damage within 24 hours of the delivery date to ensure the replacement order is processed.
Returns & Exchanges
For items purchased online or through our Client Services, we offer the following for up to 14 days after you receive the order:
- Full refund or exchange (subject to Our Terms of Sale) when the returned products are in perfect saleable condition and accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- Perfume products must be returned in their original packaging and the crystal film covering the perfume box must still be sealed.
- Refunds will only be made to the original purchaser and in the method of payment used when placing the order.
- All goods can be exchanged when accompanied by the original sales receipt and the completed “Exchange Voucher”.
- We can only offer exchanges that are of a value equivalent to or less than the value of the original products.
- If you request to exchange a returned product for a new product with a value lower than the value of the original order, we will remit the balance using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- Your exchange requests will be processed within 30 days.
- Contact our Client Service Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +666-2468-4848 to check if you are required to pay any extra cost when exchanging a product.
With its intense black background accentuated by prestigious golden highlights, Ameenah’s packaging represents the impeccable craftsmanship and luxurious detail of the products inside.
Inspired by an ancient Thai art technique called “Lai Rod Nam” (Thai Lacquer Works), the design process combines richly decorative artistic style with exquisitely soft paper to create pieces of art that are highly valued not only for their aesthetic qualities but also for the pleasing sensation of their touch.
The multiple layers of the design combined with the premium quality material pay homage to Ameenah’s proud heritage of master craftsmanship and the very finest oud.
Contact our Client Service Team by email at email@example.com
By telephone at +666-2468-4848
Working hours: Monday – Friday
10 A.M. – 8 P.M. (GMT +7)