PRICING, CURRENCY AND TAXES
1. The prices of all products on this website are in US dollars and not inclusive of applicable duties and taxes. If you are eligible for an Ameenah Member Discount, it will not be reflected in the price of the products listed on this website, but will be reflected in the price on the the cart page after you have signed in to your Ameenah Member account.
2. Please note that shipments to all countries will be made on a duties unpaid (DDU) basis. As such, you are solely responsible for the payment of all applicable duties and taxes on your order. If you are purchasing from a non-DDP country, you are recorded as the importer and obligated to comply with the applicable laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Such laws and regulations may include your obligation to pay the import duties and taxes that are levied once the merchandise reaches your country. You are also responsible for any additional charges related to customs clearance. These charges are outside of our control and differ significantly from one country to another. It is highly recommended that you contact your local customs office to clarify your exact obligations.
3. All prices and offers are valid as and when advertised. The price of a product as stated on this website at the time the order is placed will be honoured, except in cases of patent errors.
4. If you are paying by credit card or debit card and it is not denominated in US dollars, the actual price you pay will be will be based on the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
5. Promotional Codes cannot be transferred, remitted for cash, or used in conjunction with any other promotion code, Ameenah Member Discount, or offers unless expressly stated. Promotional codes not redeemed within the specified time (if applicable) will become invalid.
6. The amount you will pay for items ordered from the website is the amount shown on the website on the date you place your order. This price is inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Tax) but exclusive of delivery charges. The amount you will pay for the delivery charge is the amount shown on the website on the date you place your order, calculated in accordance with the size of your order and the method of delivery you choose.
7. Ameenah reserves the right to modify its prices and delivery charges at any time and to cancel an order in the case of writing, printing or calculation errors.